Sunday, July 4, 2010

An Etheric Aspect

*

Serious backache keeping me awake, saw a book
today called Women Who Think Too Much, worrying
about every aspect of life – well, at least they have
social lives to worry about, I have none, so I think
about things like Lobsang Rampa and Buddhists in
Tibet who can see the aura

Lobsang was shocked to see women’s auras outside
the monastery and hear their shrill voices, their hair
shiny with yak-butter, sounds yuck to me, faces
painted - I wonder what my aura looks like tonight
after the joy of discovering that Lobsang knew
about Astrogenetics

Without reading Maurice Cotterel, that Tibetan Astrology
entailed configuring the night sky at time of conception, I
hope my aura is bright blue and purple with spiritual delight,
Lobsang knew that sunlight reflected from heavenly bodies
influenced chemistry and personality from the embryo’s first
moments of existence

I also suspect that the pain in my head might confer an etheric
aspect to my appearance – or I hope so, I am not free to divulge
what caused this allergy upset, hubby says I am indicting him
for preparing such heavenly food, suffice it to say the dish was
wonderful and I bear my pain like a martyr, or I would have
if I could have, I feel more like

Death right now…

[Picture: Claude Monet, Impressionism, on Internet:
Monet-Artist-Garden]
*

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...