Sunday, July 11, 2010

Obtain Forgiveness Myself

*
I covered a new notebook in pink paper with
one fairy wearing purple as well as little white
flowers in place of silver glitter, their wings are
symbols of the auric light shining all around us

Found an imitation opal ring in remembrance of
grandma Alice’s opal brooch small enough to fit
me, complementing the colours of my auric note-
books beautifully, with a translucence suggestive

Of pinkish hues adding depth to its beauty – to
give me strength when reading Margaret’s strict
admonishing; so much we strive for is unnatural*
to love our enemies, bless whoever persecute us

Turn the other cheek, accepting more humiliation
cut out wrongful ideas as if with a surgeon’s knife
though I always cut off wrongful ideas after trying
them out by means of my fictitious characters

When they react with heartbreak and sorrow, deserting
the story or threaten revolt and play dead, I can see the
scenario will lead to great tragedy, I never explore such
events myself as the experience gained is good enough

I never hurt other people through my experiments with
various personalities in strange situations, enjoying the
advantage of wisdom though I have not mastered loving
of enemies and being tolerant of the self-righteous as yet

Maybe I am too arrogant and prejudiced myself to show
true compassion to Pharisees, it must spoil my aura with
red streaks of anger, I had better forgive them so as to
obtain forgiveness myself…


“Who Walk Alone” – Margaret Evening, Hodder and
Stoughton, 1974 – Quoted from p. 112
*

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...