Thursday, July 29, 2010

Joys Of Life

*
I am glad I am so ill at times that I cannot
work at all, when attention deficit makes the
world shrink in size, when I am forced to hunt
for a device to focus my mind

This teaches me to take such delight in the times
when I am well, when my mind is clear and I can
converse with who-ever crosses my path; health
is so ordinary to other people

But to me feeling good is a wonderful experience,
I crave nothing so much as the ability to feel this
joy; pain teaches us to survive the bad times by
finding the beautiful aspects of life

To overcome the throbbing that causes a feeling
of boredom; I am learning how to fill reality with
more meaning than the five senses can ever
reveal – I am glad to be forced into this:

Only after conquering a challenge can we exult
in the joys of life!
*

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...