Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Very Sweet Nuance

*
The James-Bond-movie pole-dancing hat-stand
in the form of a cross-cum-street sign with the
power of a dangerous weapon can no longer
be used for hanging extra clothes

I come to work dressed like Michelin man, three
layers of clothing at least, since the air-con now
makes the office too hot - I strip off my jersey,
leggings and long-sleeved T-shirt till wearing

My sleeveless black school top and pirate jeans,
using the blanket for changing discretely just as
people do with big towels on the beach, though
Mr Bean’s rendition of this is cause for concern

Then hang everything on the hat-stand - but no
more, transferred all my flowers to it, pink roses,
a tulip, yellow autumn leaves, poppies in orange
explosions, even the silver rose - in order to

Create the austerity required for my collection
of stones; only the fake snow-flakes and small
ornaments adorning the computer screen are
left for the right ambiance - also the dragonfly

And small wooden dolls - to add a very
sweet nuance…
*

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...