Thursday, July 8, 2010

A Strange Opalescence

*
Some time before, I always turned back
from the door of total subjective fantasy
since nobody accompanies me on mental
trips, making discoveries, no reason to
turn back again, instead of pulling back
into reality, I just keep walking, love the
expanded awareness I brought with me

Fictitious characters in a lamasery of my
own invention accomplishing everything
mastering meditation, auric vision, astral
travelling, levitation and herb gathering
wearing dark robes enfolding them with
ascetic beauty that ennobles the face
with a mystic grace - ascetic aspect

Of giving up worldly ambition, a strange
opalescence derived from service and
sacrifice, never talking, only chanting for
hours, spirits soaring on sound climbing
higher and bringing about a new state
of consciousness of epiphany in ecstasy
leaving the world of illusion behind

Returning to the origin of the world in the
mind, reclaiming the rightful place of
intelligent energy, crowning the soul
as the vehicle in which to progress
through eternity…
*

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...