Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Magic My Heart

*
Eating as a way of handling frustration is
self-destructive, or maybe self-aggrandizing
every time we encounter problems with the
Internet – and that is ALL day long – I eat
and eat, then my clothes feel so tight, I
can’t breathe, it makes me despair, then
I eat some more – to control the depression

Then I have nothing to wear; that makes me
desperate, so I eat some more to fill up the
holes in my heart made by the problems of
life with more food – I suspect it is time to
stop before I start rolling about like a big
beach ball, though I am already waddling
like a duck, eating is a dangerous pastime

As medicine for the soul, it seems utterly
useless; but what the heck, let me just eat
something else, maybe the last bit required
to magic my heart back to health!
*

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...