Thursday, July 15, 2010

Means To Inner Peace

*
What is happening is not important, eight
storylines, context and presentation make
all the difference in a sunshine world of
translucent blue

People with velvet eyes, music playing, a
narrator adding multifarious dimensions
and the moments happening quietly for
people with happy smiles

Time-travelling for a young boy, lovely
discovery of solitude, the means to inner
peace meditating on the qualities
of godliness

The world is a noisy and busy place, a stimulant
I need time to analyse these impressions, words
rolling on without singing a song in papers
marching before my eyes

Yet feeling, emotion and sentiment keep growing
shining and filling me even without champagne
bubbling in my veins, though I listen
to the wavelength of reality

I hear the golden music of solitude reverberating
through purple halos whirling with silver threads
while the silence of contentment rejoices in the
mystery unfolding in a secret place

To explode in joy…
*

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...