Thursday, July 29, 2010

A Benevolent Protector

*
All day long I kept my head down, we were
festive last night, overjoyed that you were
not going away, feasting on our version of
Asterix’s ‘Wild Boar’ - I paid the price

Feeling unwell all day, attention deficit as I
cannot concentrate in pain, but you were
home, we had to celebrate, this weekend
I shall work at home – happy, so happy

Because you did not leave us, I know that
pain is okay, trying to please my employer
while meeting home needs: variety in the
food we eat – you are here

Instead of going off to a meeting; no need
for embittered acceptance or cold resignation
you are home, in charge, telling jokes - I kept
my head down in pain - aching - yet

My heart is glad, you are still here - as long as
you are a benevolent protector, we are safe, I
surfed the Internet, found my favourite book
on a Gutenberg site, read to find help -

The message is You are a manifestation of
Love, a Loyal Protector, a Grand Vassal in
Integrity’s Halls, as I passed the kids
watching comics, I thought:

It is so nice to have you and the kids
in the house…
*

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...