Saturday, July 31, 2010

Imitation Cobwebs

*

I’m making innumerable cobweb strings with
dewdrops on them, found fishing line as thin
as can be, but stiff and so easy to string through
small crystal beads

Adding fake snowflakes and a crystal flower and
my cobwebs go around my neck, Nici looks down
her nose at my transparent dewdrops and gave me
a book about the fine art of beading

I can see translucent crystals are not fashionable,
yet I am entranced - I am still shocked after peeking
at my new translation assignment, in the first letter a
woman bad-mouths the Cricket World Cup

The second letter refers to parents assaulting their
minor kids, I have no endurance for such sad, painful
things, making imitation cobwebs with dewdrops
suspended in time forever being the only way

To calm my spirit, I need time to assimilate the des-
perate, fearsome tales spun by these authors who
were so good to share their delightful information
and opinions with the President

What he should do about it no-one knows - though
personally I recommend euthanasia
for all of them…
*

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...