Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Every Symbol Is Precious

*
Nici deplores imitation flowers in the open-plan office
but not even humans can live and breathe here, how
would real plants manage to survive, these creations
offer infinite choice, underwater hyacinths and orchids
and make-believe roses in silver, a reminder that
beauty exists in pleasing colours and forms

Just as fairies remind me of our having an aura - and
stones on my computer, striking with imitation crystal
creations, like water frozen in mid-air - real crystals
would be stolen and need more care than can be
bestowed in an office – are symbolical of a wider
reality out there; just as every individual

Is but a symbol of the concept of intelligent creation
every act of love an example of magnetic electricity
vibrating as energy recreating the world according
to personal perspective - just as glitter and shine
remind me of sunlight and warmth, every symbol
is precious, labels like kitsch and lack of taste

Cannot deter me!
*

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...