Friday, July 16, 2010

Day In Antananarivo...

*
...Madagascar
*

My dear Abderrazakzidane, please call Tehindrazanarivelo
and Andriamanjato, I want to see you Three Musketeers
in my office, said Mr Tajudeen’s strict voice and our Three
Musketeers glanced at each other, guilty consciences going
into overdrive to compute the list of their latest misdemeanors
and slowly they advanced to that dreaded place of reckoning
where Mr Tajudeen was never loath to use the rod for any
little matter of discipline…

Just then little Miss Svoboda and pretty mistress Calibouly
passed them and three pairs of eyes looked more positive
when little Miss Svoboda smiled shyly at the three naughty
demons and pretty mistress Calibouly nodded haughtily –
the universe changed, suddenly there were three new black-
guards on their way to the headmaster’s office, three young
men walking proudly, each seeing in his mind’s eye those
adoring and flashing eyes, each to his personal taste…


[I love these bohemian names found in exotic places and
want to use them to make a story sing, some languages
consist of melodious notes]
*

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...