Monday, July 5, 2010

Bad-Aura Words

*
Tonight I escaped the spectre of awful hatred
and lack of love - the warnings of doom and
destruction - tomorrow I must tackle the text
of such life-destroying documents, confront
the auras of people who have no love for
anyone, especially not for themselves

Hate-spewing people who believe in a malevolent
universe, lack of all they want, and they are right -
since they do not honour themselves, they can’t
love anything; without love, they have nothing -
they are wrong in blaming the government and
everybody else for the emptiness they feel

Without self-love and high self-esteem, love for
other people is impossible - I have to honour
their words as if they were all right, entitled to
doom us to hell, their curses will come home
to roost on them, they make me suffer by
their unloving, judgmental words - BUT

They suffer more themselves, I was put on earth
to suffer the humiliation of reading their bad-aura
words, yet the hatred they feel will devour them
even when nobody is worried about their self-
destructive, horrible denunciations of every-
thing good - even though they put me in

Purgatory through their stupid, selfish, useless
criticism of other people’s right to life…
*

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...