Tuesday, July 6, 2010

The Fragile Dreams

*
Stuck in twilight’s mental station, all I think
makes me sigh, envisioning my own dream
well nigh impossible with my physical system
malfunctioning and brain shortcircuiting

I know it is a subjective perspective, the world
still is beautiful, as soon as I tumble from the
black hole in my brain to see light reflecting in
enchanting colours and hear the wonder

Of soaring melodies, I shall be fine again, if only
I was aware of reality as energy moving in and
out of existence, entering various realms in
between the here and now and over there

I want to seize the mystery of the moment in the
joy of knowing that life is the happy experience of
sweet awareness – but caught in the maelstrom
of my mind where my brain has gone out of kilter

I cannot filter the toxic fears of pain and loss and
death, caught in the whirlpool of despair, a tornado
of scary thoughts threatening to blow me out of the
joyful zone so carefully constructed with

Reinforced steel girders around the fragile dreams
that infuse every human being…
*

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...