Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Creating a New Synergy

*
Finished The Third Eye, feel bereft, withdrawal
symptoms, just when I started to feel so happy
in his personal world, Planet Lobsang, Universe
Rampa, tonight I will begin reading Eckankar by
Paul Twitchell – read it long ago

Rereading I look with new eyes, find thoughts
I missed before, I love diving into an author’s
atmosphere, giving him my trust and attention
while drinking in his words and ideas, trying to
apply them in my life

Weighing them against other systems, enjoying
the feelings authors evoke, deciding whether to
incorporate his concepts, comparing with others,
creating a new synergy between various view-
points and opposite perspectives

Asking whether the new information enlarges the
imagination, makes me feel free and aware of a
benevolent universe; I will take some of Lobsang
Rampa’s ideas, but his insistence on pain
will have to be amended

To fit into my visions and dreams of spiritual
progress and evolutionary improvement...
*

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...