Saturday, August 22, 2009

Archiving Saturday 22 August


22 August 2009 Oh, lovely, lovely Saturday
got up, went to the shops, then a special treat
bought kitchen dishes, saw André Rieu, three
DVD’s in one kit, The 100 Greatest Moments
hubby complied and we bought it, watched it

Danced along with Zorba the Greek, loved
Barcarolle and the Second Waltz, Yackety
Sachs, I Will Follow Him from Sister Act; on
to the book Jane lent me - Leon Nacson on
Deepak Chopra, How To Live

In A World Of Infinite Possibilities, explaining
the superstition of materialism, ageing is a fal-
lacy overturned by fooling the brain with new
stimulation, the soul is an eternal observer out-
side the space-time continuum; afterwards I
had a choice between some DVD’s

Mars Attacks with Jack Nicholson and Glenn
Close, Peter Sellers in The Party which I can
watch in French; Joseph’s Amazing Techni-
colour Dreamcoat borrowed from June and
Hanlie; watched Webber’s Joseph again
enjoying the story, dancing to the music

I have started watching The Party; have to
while away the time until we can collect the
kids from school activities (venison feast with
contemporary music) they must bring home
soup for their dad - koeksisters (an original
Malaysian-South African delicacy) for me

Watching The Party while regarding my Deepak
Chopra notes, everything solid is transitory, thank
heaven, I would like to reach eternity, typing notes
for my diary and archiving them on the Internet…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...