Wednesday, August 5, 2009

A Scream On High C

Heat and fatigue, do not call me to watch
TV, I cannot feign interest when feverish,
a fire burning in my forehead, flames in
my cheeks, let me escape into my book

The cosmos is consciousness expressing at
specific frequencies, different planes exist
simultaneously in spacetime, an orchestra
playing, a hundred instruments occupying

The same place in space, we can distinguish
and listen to specific notes, frequencies do not
displace one another, all complementing
each other in living melodies

Our physical world is just one expression of
a manifold possibilities, a background hum on
the note of B-flat detected by physicists in
this vibratory universe

I am vibrating to a scream on high C, the Magic
Flute Queen-of-the-Night in Mozart’s opera is
singing a razor-sharp aria in me, yet reading
about reality as a spiritual entity

Lifts thoughts away from my body to a world
view of wonder, creating enough space to
set me free from the debilitating symptoms
of the allergy...


Deepak Chopra “Life After Death” Rider, Ebury
Publishing 2006, quotes from pp 2&3

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...