Monday, August 3, 2009

A Special Flavour To Life

“Life is only about what you are,
right now, in this red-hot fresh
moment emitting.”

The crisis is over, I am emitting
joyous expectation in this red-hot
new moment

My tears are spent, looked to my
spiritual friend for upliftment
he told me to cheer up

My heart obeyed, a space in my
mind opened up, the space in
which joy always bubbles

The bubbles filled my heart, the
heaviness was gone, the world
looked beautiful, my eyes

Conferred beauty and joy to what
they see when I look at my little
world, I saw the sweet intention

Behind your harsh words and anger
self-pity melted, I lost my frown,
my thoughts came home

Although I cannot deal with criticism -
it is necessary, the wound is healed
leaving no scars

The tears I cried purified my mind
cleansed my heart, when I look at
myself, I can see

I deserved what I got, it sets me free
to try again to meet the goals that
confers a special flavour to life

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...