Wednesday, August 19, 2009

A Blanket Of Golden Light

Jumped up this morning, 3 degrees Celsius, happily
plucked the kids out of bed, danced through the house,
prepared their oatmeal, felt on top of the world, the sun
throwing a blanket of golden light over everything,
becoming ever more beautiful, gave my heroine a
wonderful adventure followed by perfect tranquillity

Rocked up at work, sank down in my chair – and felt too
tired to move – what a let-down after such a great start!
Jane immediately recommended I remain calm and neutral
and not use up my energy early in the morning – but I cannot
live in such a boring way, staying neutral is artificial and
unnatural and makes me feel depressed

Without the “high” that comes before; I pay the price willingly
since I can confess on paper I feel fatigued after an adrenaline-
high start to the day, it is not too bad; and I could not leave my
poor heroine without challenge and excitement, her story is
the best part of the day!

20 August 2009

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...