Thursday, August 13, 2009

I Am Happy And Free

Everything is truthful and valid
law of attraction lets everything
be; the question is not whether it
is right or wrong

The question simply is whether their
approach feels good to me, if it does
not, I can choose something else to
think on

Went to get medication at the pharmacy
came back with two chocolates and suddenly
my eyes are focusing, Vaporub lets me breathe
while I eat, the lesson for me

Chocolate is the best medicine, the approach
of dieticians does not feel good, as long as I
eat and drink what I like and read a text of
spiritual beauty, I am happy and free!

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...