Monday, August 24, 2009

One Line Of Thought

Mind swinging loose, could not concentrate
moorings lost , could not focus or interpret
reading a mystery, anchoring my thoughts
quieting the storm in my head, hating
total helplessness in confusion

Fatigue overwhelming, not continuously
conscious, helpful peace in Charles Berlitz
The Dragon’s Triangle where boats and planes
keep vanishing, maybe my subconscious sees
an analogy in mystery and lack of understanding

In a common phenomenon, processing new
experiences takes so much energy, mental
calm required to digest new information, this
feeling of peace, inner storm abating, feels
wonderful, whether able to work or not

Feeling better already more than I hoped for
before, happy with one line of thought unfolding
within total confusion…

Charles Berlitz “The Dragon’s Triangle”
Grafton Books 1990

25 August 2009

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...