Saturday, August 8, 2009

Tragedy Of Herculean Proportions

Brought hubby’s wrath down on my head by
buying a new book, reading non-stop, buying
pizza’s instead of preparing the obligatory bland
dinner, then declaring with arrogance that since
I ate pizza, I cannot concentrate

Without sailing on my stomach in public humiliation
for my terrible shortcomings, a tragedy of Herculean
proportions, driving a wooden stake through hubby’s
sorely tried heart, he prepares dishes without spices,
curtailing his evolving talent and creativity

While I eat spicy pizza in an act of unheard-of effrontery
giving rise to suspicions of the most criminal tendencies
in my atrocious behaviour! Oi vey, guess who will bow and
kiss the floor tomorrow all day long... Forgive my saying so,
but no-one who tasted freedom can return

Willingly to humble service! Feminism probably means
something, I had to make a new list of how to behave to
win the favour of the Big Chief, maybe we should move
on from the Middle Ages one day...

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...