Thursday, August 13, 2009

Treasured Spiritual Upliftment

Remember how to use the power of the
imagination to remain exhilarated

I had better stop this translation or risk
losing the use of all my mental powers

I do not like pettiness and complaints,
people childishly indicting each other

This one breathes all my oxygen, there
is not enough for me and my children

That one drives a beautiful car, now the tax
payer has less to feed his own greediness

The poor receives too many benefits, such a
heavy burden for the overweight middle class

Mumble-grumble blah-blah, to add insult to
injury, I have to read their nasty words

Then convert their loveless ideas into other
words to spread the mental pestilence

People are as beautiful, irresponsible and
thoughtless as babies, as immoral, amoral

I love people through their words, see their
souls exposed, see their beauty ethereal

But I only retain treasured words of spiritual
upliftment in my heart, the rest I discard…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...