Tuesday, August 25, 2009

The Great Escape To Wonderland

Hot, hot, hot, we are melting in our
James Bond office, my feet burning
after marching to the library, oh joy
got all my delectable favourites to
effect an escape from drudgery

The promising meeting was just a bore
Berlitz’s Dragon Triangle offered no
mesmerising surprises, off I went to my
favourite hang-out, in a frenzy of self-
indulgence took out my favourites

Goblin Party, Alice and Momo and in a
spirit exuberance added The Fantora
Family Photographs by Adèle Geras
a new book I have not read before, a
real treat, quickly edit my translation

To make the day pass double-quick so
I can make the great escape to
Wonderland tonight!

25 August 2009

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...