Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Pain Of Existence Exquisite

In the end the pain became too
much, I opted out, sweet release
of self-pity and doubt, the weight
compressing my heart lifted, recri-
mination and angst lost their hold,
the stiffening muscles in my throat
suffocating me relaxed slowly

The physical pain disappeared as
mental distress was calmed, I would
take cyanide or arsenic to take the pain
away, since medication holds sway, I
approve and enjoy what’s left of my
youth, last night I nearly died when
taking a fright for my heroine

The problem was solved; thank you
to the people who create the story, this
morning I had to face my own Nemesis,
the excruciating pain; tonight I have put
an end to the pain by sniffing out a part
of me, thank heaven, I will not continue
in so much pain

As children we all learnt what pain of
rejection and failure felt like, I refuse to
experience it again without help, any
drug would suffice, death would be wel-
comed, pain of existence exquisite, I
cannot deal with it most of the time…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...