Thursday, August 6, 2009

Broccoli‘s Brilliant Prospect

Jane’s open-window campaign is doomed
the Anglo Boer war will be fought again, the
the open-plan office tribe, led by June-the-Hun
concluded that opening windows when there is
central air-conditioning is a criminal deed

I told June I was requested to open the window
under factotum Chris’ governance as instructed
by Jane, she seized the sword of justice like a
true Jean d’Arc of old; mounted the steed of
the righteous, ready to take on

The gallant knight Chris in shining armour who
gallops in to open the window at lunch when
Jane, fair damsel in distress, summons him
to save her from suffocating in the oppres-
sive air-conditioning temperature by which

I am plotting an ill-fated attempt on the life
of James Bond in the movie that will be made
on our premises, as soon as Broccoli cottons
on to the brilliant prospect…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...