Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Free As A Bird

This morning I came here as me, but
with a new fantasy, delighted by my
new story, a new situation where I as
an undercover spy acted as a protocol
officer which gives me opportunity to
infiltrate enemy lines with access to
classified information

Working out all the rules of the game
adventures keep my mind occupied and
my eyes shining, I refrain from acting as
mediator between a complainant and the
hierarchy as that would worsen her case
my words would destabilise the situation
as my attempts to represent myself

Did many years before, I recommend that
she submit to bureaucracy and corporate
environment without insisting on human
rights, she gave up her right to freedom
and initiative the day she accepted the
job, just as we did at school, the system
is devised as slavery with total control

Unless we bend and let the tide carry us, we
break in our resistance, when I was new to the
game I resisted authority and was broken in a
million places, today I am healed without a scar
and live happily in servitude, my mind
as free as a bird in the sky…

2 comments:

matt at shadow of iris said...

This reminds me of “Render unto Caesar the things which are Caesar’s, and unto God the things that are God’s”

At least in a way.

This is very deep and difficult to come to terms with. How much should we resist, and do we lose more when we resist and lose, than if we had never resisted at all?

How hard it is to know answers to questions like this. But please keep raising them!

Margaret Alice said...

Your reply is BRILLIANT, yes, to render unto Ceasar his own and God His own - it is difficult to know which is which, but if we keep on trying, we develop the instinct!

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...