Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Dissertation on Frustration

Closed Union Buildings gate, try next
entrance, guard stops me, for cars
only, other gate closed, I explain
he insists, I turn away, others
inside, how did they get in

Complained to Hanlie, that is discrimi-
nation, she facetiously replies, an
explanation for this day, unfair
others got in while I did not
make the grade

I laughed, feels like a conspiracy to me
I read portents in everything, when I
see positive things the game is fine
but if life seems negative, it
turns ugly because

There is no redress if unknown forces
determine the outcome, I decided to
state my case in a dissertation on
frustration…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...