Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Hide For The Rest Of My Life

My guru has this right, ‘Failure should
feel bad to you’ - failure after trying my
best to survive boredom at the behest
of my foolish ego, tastes like ashes and
coal, ‘Life is supposed to go well, when
it does not, things are going awry’

I understand what you mean, everything
is going wrong, but you claim the source of
the problem is in me, we have control when
we know who-we-are, know that we attract
what happens to us, the power of emotions
teaches us the value of joy in all we do

Given that I am a disaster of a poetaster who
only enjoys prosody, limericks and rhymes, a
spiritual seeker who believes in everybody’s
right to be different in a quantum universe of
probability; I should throw in the towel,
run for all that I am worth

Hide for the rest of my life - This is what my
emotions of boredom and depression
are telling me…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...