Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Expiring Artfully With Rosary

Oh no, oh no, oh no, this cannot
be real, it cannot be so hot, I can-
not be sitting here, this is a scene
from a horror movie, incinerated in
our chairs, we are in the trenches
sitting with dripping-wet towels
draped on my head

Even the greatest Stoic cannot survive
we are being roasted alive, my corpse
will be draped by refresher towels when
they find me, what a beautiful scene, I
shall be clutching an artificial flower posy
expiring artfully while saying a rosary
killed by the air-con

A sexy white towel on my head, I feel so
cute peeking from under the strip
covering my eye…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...