Friday, September 4, 2009

She Would Relieve Me

Tibetan monks control body temperature
facing freezing weather wearing loincloths
I must learn their technique to preset body
temperature, then I could walk on flaming
coals without burning my feet

The hypnotised do not burn when holding
their hands in a flame, developing a welt
when told a flame was burning them though
there was none, in multiple personality syn-
drome, the body exhibits

Different physical symptoms depending on
the personality inhabiting at any moment in
time, I wonder whether I also have a heat-
resistant personality type and when she
would come to relieve heat-sensitive me

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...