Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Scripting Life A Blessing

I wonder whether it was right to plan
my life before living it - reading letters
from those who just jumped in and
are stuck helpless, I realize that it
was the only way for me

I cannot dodge accountability,
accepting selfless dedication as my
premise I have to plan every step to
provide for myself and everyone
dependent on me

Hoping for happiness through hit
and run accidents isn’t me, resultant
lives of those who did and followed
inspiration spontaneously proved
the error since I was small

Hoping for the best when a manual
exists is idiocy - I imagine possibilities,
surely experiencing what it is like
which is good enough to convince me
scripting life is a blessing…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...