Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Secrecy Of Anonymity

I daydream gladly strangers read my
writings, poems, satires, reminiscences
then fear the crash of everything, slurs
on character, gossip about misdeeds
all my colleagues, the roguish rumours
my cold criticism, self-righteousness
prejudice and harsh judgment

I grow cold in fear, how dare I say
so much, express opinions such
and quickly Cinderella change into
an underling, an observer anonymous
who serves the devil more because
she likes him for his faithfulness
in offering temptations’ desire

To everyone who needs relief from
imagined piety – being the source of
wonderful fun, showing all how sarcasm
taunting the haughty and condescending
helps release pent-up aggression against
self-assigned importance chronicling
my thoughts in secrecy of anonymity…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...