Saturday, September 12, 2009

Broken Collarbone Discussion

Should Tiaan take his revenge or let it be?
The men, Marthinus whose collarbone was
broken also, all agree, take your revenge for
the pain and sport opportunities lost, I dis-
agree, revenge is the beginning of a vicious
circle, why terrorise kids for stupidity?

Let it be, Tiaan’s collarbone is mending,
fighting about it will not change anything
simply deteriorate the whole situation, though
two tackled Tiaan, they could not have aimed
for the collarbone with military precision

Marthinus recommends Tiaan get his matric
friends to help in the revenge – I give up, look
for my book on scripting my life, quite clearly
we are creating different places male and
female, the male war syndrome does not
please me at all...

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...