Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Practicing Being A Queen

Reading the greatest love story ever
elevates my mind and gives me such
high ideals, I float about the house
smiling lovingly at the kids, insist on
giving Tiaan the odd hug, hugging Nici
constantly, imagining I am as good and
kind as the heroine

Since we imitate those we read about
especially those we admire, it is just as
well to choose great examples to emulate
you can be so glad you are far away, you
would have received your share of godly
hugs, poor Martin ducks and dives all the
time to stay clear of my tentacles

He claims he is busy and in a professional
mood - while I am practicing being a queen!

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...