Saturday, September 19, 2009

A Fortress Of Books

Looking for safety
behind my fortress
looking for a dream
to inspire visions

consciousness
affects reality, says
quantum physics

my mother sanguine
she will mend on her
own, eye socket and
fractured cheekbone

worry forbidden
it works against the
spiritual principle of
attracting a desired
outcome

feelings gone
thoughts outlawed
suspect sadness
lurking inside

no way to tell
no-one to talk to
no conversation

a fortress of books
protecting my soul

**************************************
A fortress of books, The French
Foreign Legion by James Wellard,
Art of Egyptian Hieroglyphics, The
Enchanted World of Seekers and
Saviours, Experience the Mystery
by David Regan and Don’t Sweat
the Small Stuff by Richard Carlson

2 comments:

matt at shadow of iris said...

Very nice images!

Margaret Alice said...

Thank you so much, Matt, I MUST remember how everything negative is cancelled by about a thousand positive things!

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...