Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Lovely, Fool-Proof Excuse

The little alien realized even
he could master the terms in
the German Import Permit ac-
companied by English equiva-
lents, finished the document
double quick, now faced with
a letter to the President, I
must dream up an incident to
amuse the little pest, found
an article about alcohol:

Oh joy, alcohol may one day
help the brain-injured recover
by reducing the amount of
adrenalin reaching the brain
lessening inflammation, thus
I with a surplus of adrenaline
should drink to calm my nerves
only stop before the situation
becomes worse

A man who drank brake-fluid had
his life saved by drinking copious
amounts of whiskey preventing
his kidneys from processing the
life-threatening fluid, my system
might be prevented from reacting
to allergy food if it is processing
alcohol – what a lovely, fool-proof
excuse to partake in

Bacchanalian feasts
all the time!

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...