Sunday, September 20, 2009

Loss Of Pastor’s Friendship

Mother camped with pastor’s
group, fell and fractured eye
socket, cheek bone, concus-
sion; yet at her request was
left without medical care for
a night and day, I disdain the
pastor’s lack of compassion
for my mother’s plight

Showed the pastor no compas-
sion when she arrived, mother
laments loss of pastor’s friend-
ship, but would pastor have left
her own mother if injured in the
wild - as she left mine? I seek
no friendship with such an
ecclesiast leaving mother

Injured on Saturday, brought
her home Sunday night, dirty
bandage on face and eye, my
shocked sister died inside, my
father cried, praying Please save
her eye – Mother sets no limits on
friendship, following her father

Who brought in anybody from the
streets to feed and clothe at the cost
of his own family, Mother adored him
every mercenary ready to separate
fools from their money takes her for
a ride – that includes the religious
Pharisees of our day....

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...