Monday, September 14, 2009

Senseless Series Of Events

Wanting to, Should, Have To
and Must is not enough to shock
my system into action, I close my
eyes and survive without any sense
of awareness

Life running down like an old movie
reel, half broken and uneven, conscious
of great loneliness, texts around me are
meaningless, mailbox empty, nothing
stirs my feelings

I might be dead as far as my thoughts are
concerned, I hoped death would increase
ability, not decapacitate completely, this feels
like being a grain of sand in the desert
a new form of existence

Breathing slowly in the heat, meaningless
breaths in a senseless series of events…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...