Monday, September 21, 2009

Own Musical World

I have lost interest in my German
permit, the little alien in my head
cannot interpret the terms on the
Internet, I gave up the tug-of-war
as totally useless

I spoke to my X-rayed mother, my sister
irate, she will not tolerate my inter-
ference, every question answered with
aggression, she is accountable
to no-one

I let the matter rest, changing quantum
physical reality by cherishing positive ex-
pectations for total healing, believing
mother’s trust and positive attitude
will buoy her up

While I concentrate on visualising her
playing piano in her own musical
world, sound and notes
filling her soul

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...