Friday, September 4, 2009

A Perfect Road Hog

Desperate to get some work done
I got hold of some boiled sweets
lovely to taste, creating adrenaline
high, sugar fluctuation, worked like
a horse through the afternoon

When I got hold of my big monster
car I accelerated down every street
cut in front of every slow-moving
vehicle, a perfect road-hog, making
Auntie Medusa of The Rescuers

Look like the sweetest being on earth,
putting a halo around the head of Cruella
DeVille of a 101 Dalmations fame, as I
stormed down the road, cars spread out
to make space, I enjoyed the sensation

While my blood raced and Nici closed her
shocked eyes, too scared to see her mother
drive…

Walt Disney animated movie “The Rescuers”
based on Margery Sharp books on Miss Bianca,
the ambassadorial mouse

Walt Disney animated movie “101 Dalmations”

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...