Monday, September 21, 2009

So Delighted, So Delirious!

Everywhere else the house is in
good taste, except next to my bed
a water hyacinth and white flowers
a little doll Raggedy Anne, glitter on
fairy wings in purple

Notebooks, printed books and pictures
of fairies and soft stuffed animals, flowers
a riot of pinks, offset by white, fairies and
books and flowers and wings, sea-shells
on a string, a butterfly glittering

Purple beads, everything good and
wonderful, no-one can take my kitsch
away, no-one can criticise my taste
in my room, I am rich as a queen
when I look at my treasures

As precious to me as beautiful
thoughts, my production sheet
was accepted as correct for the
first time ever - I am so glad
so delighted

So delirious!

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...