Monday, September 14, 2009

Shorts With A Wet Top

Under the air-con in my kitchen
delighted and at peace, with a
fresh breeze touching me softly
now I can breathe, all my troubles
are gone, the air so lovely cool

Every second of enforced distance
from the heavenly air-con feels like
death, to be comfortable is the best
experience on earth after a fatiguing
day, took Nici to the doctor

A hot pharmacy, now the spiritual joy
of rejuvenation of body and soul, says
my solemn guru that the more I focus
on the heat at work, the more I will
attract it, when I learn to ignore it

It will go away, at least at home I can
be cool, under the air-con I shall stay
experiencing a type of nirvana, I could
wear my swimsuit to the office, shower
under a plastic container, possibilities

Are endless - soon I will attract a cool
atmosphere to the office, wear shorts
with a wet top; anything goes, as long
as it makes me feel better, if I am
sacked for unruly behaviour

It will have been worth it!

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...