Sunday, March 27, 2022

A Light Show In Sound


On My Own by Amira, sobbing my way through the

years of her youth, shimmering Amira in her cobweb

dress singing I Love Him In My Mind, I Love Him, But

Only On My Own - then Enrico Morricone’s sweetly

disturbing melody; La Califfa - Liberty Bell marching 

with glee, Mozart Laudate Dominum - reaching the 


Firmament above, one shiny note reflecting her 

gossamer dress,  You’re Still You, I feel your heart 

in mine - a new song she sings, a dainty Strauss 

polka, the Sound of Music, My Favourite Things, 

I have confidence in ME - galloping notes, Amira 

conducting Happy Birthday, Funiculi Funicula - 


Her rendition of Wishing You Were Somehow 

Here Again beautiful and singing I’ll Always Love 

You in Italian, Aria "La Wally" by Catalani, every 

note in spiraling minorsAmira could have sung 

all night - hear the velvet strength of her voice - 

a Light Show In Sound…

 

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...