Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Song Of A Youthful Heart

Sometimes I wish I didn’t believe in Many Worlds

Theory, it’s very difficult to know where the endless

circles of reality share the same space and when to

change the templates in my head: in order to sleep

 

I have to keep my mind clean - now I think about it -

instead of a hologram, the world is actually Arabic,

the problem with linguists is that they never consider

the obvious, such as that Hebrew is a difficult Male

 

Seriously explosive sounds, but Arabic obviously is

a young Female, innocent, soft, curvy letters which

appeal to the eye with a poetry so jamillaah in which

habibi calls to the safiir of the safaraah; it clearly is

 

The song of a youthful heart - could a reconciliation

between these languages be brought about, there

would be peace in the Middle East - once again

Many Worlds Theory solves political problems

 

When given free rein…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...