Tuesday, March 22, 2022

I Have Solved A Riddle

Early Morning Musings: Now I know why God forbade Samson

in the Bible to drink wine: Samson was allergic to the chemicals

and preservatives, the tannins and other fermenting products, in

the wine - the never cut your hair thing I cannot fathom - unless

 

The hair acted as a depositor attracting and storing all the allergic

byproducts forming in his digestive and other processes, when

darling Delilah cut off his hair - the fermenting results entered

his bloodstream and intestines and weakened him such that

 

When she called the next morning “Samson, the Philistines

are upon you!” the allergic reaction had weakened his muscles

so he could not break the ropes with which he was bound - by

careful analysis and years of reflection, I have solved a riddle

 

That bothered me for so long - no wonder Samson acted like a

raving lunatic - he must have been feeling irrational all the time

with all that was going on within him, affecting hormonal secretion

like adrenaline - maybe Samson is something MORE than just

 

De Santillana and Von Dechend’s Symbol for Precession of the

Equinoxes - the cycle of of earth wobbling on its rotational axis 

every 26,000 years as described in Hamlet’s Mill - maybe 

Samson was an original Troglodyte also 

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...