Friday, March 25, 2022

Help Him Storm Windmills

Colouring Bible skip codes is interesting, page 47 of my book

shows the name of Shakespeare - Alice jumps up and runs

off to find a plaintively calling Knight to tell him the news, even

Macbeth and Hamlet are there, but I fail to discern the name of

Charles Dickens; TS Eliot is there also, as well as Mozart and

Beethoven: Sir Lyrical rhyming with your tongue in your cheek

 

You say you admire Beethoven so much, but have you ever tried

to work with Beethoven’s symphonic explosions in your ears, it

can’t be done, this is why Mozart is the go-to composer when

trying to survive slogging through the empty wastelands of sad

translationland where the music has died and the words are

alone each one with only one scientific meaning and beware

 

The idiot who tries to make a line skip and jump by changing

the order of subject and verb, rhythm doesn’t exist and only

the most discordant indicates truth to origin and meaning,

breathless Alice stops as the poor plaintive petulant Poet

bursts into tears, I discern you are sharing my pain little

Alice, he sobs, the cretins I work with have no regard for

 

My delicate feelings and my tongue has already pierced

my cheeks without anyone even chuckling, Alice can see

the Poet’s pain is real and there is nothing for it, she will

have to help him storm windmills challenging him to a duel…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...