Tuesday, March 22, 2022

To Calm Your Mind

If in need psychological help, contact Cesar Milan,

the way he helps dogs by diagnosing and treating

the psychological problems of their owners helped

me more than anything I came across before, when

 

Going into overdrive and shivering I start to apply his

calming techniques by being strong and taking the

lead, the little alien in my head reacts wonderfully

and hallucinations calm down, standing up straight

 

And frowning like a female fighter pilot seen on TV

makes me the strong leader my primitive dog-mind

needs: I recommend taking your problems to Cesar,

enjoy his walking techniques to calm your mind 

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...