Monday, March 14, 2022

His Pain Is Mine

“I’ll Walk With God”, it was suicide - guilty for not

saying good night to him before he died - Amira

singing our “Father Which Art In Heaven” - will her

song help make this all right - his pain obscured the

light & we were not there when he was left as a child

& nothing could fill the hole in his heart, if Amira sang

“I’ll Walk With God” to him before he gave up and he

listened to “Sancta Maria”, would the spiritual sound

have brought solace to him, the way it brings solace

to me usually, though not tonight, knowing I can never

be there to make up for this oversight, he died alone

all by himself and now his pain is mine tonight…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...