Monday, March 14, 2022

State Of Stupidity

I don’t do conspiracy, madness lies that way; 
I fully agree official versions are all fabricated, 
but have no way of knowing which alternative 
is truth: argument & viewpoint are determined 
by politics & religion within subjective interest 

Although I once felt superior in doubting every 
thing, I’m resigned to facts that today’s reality 
is just a game authorities play, forcing the rest of 
humanity to accept rules for life they’d made - 
therefore I can no longer care to participate in 

Catching them out, or go on quests to find the 
more palatable truth, describing what has truly 
transpired - because it doesn’t matter; nothing 
matters except our principles, character & the 
values we aspire to acquire, finding guidelines 

Setting goals for ourselves - at my time of life 
wisdom is the only thing I desire, but wisdom 
is unattainable: experience is the only teacher 
& has taught me being human is existing in a 
perpetual state of stupidity… 

[South Africa Covid-19, Lockdown Level 3, day 72, 
Tuesday 11 August 2020 Pretoria, South Africa 
Working from home, wearing a mask in public -
A very poetic existence I think!]

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...