Thursday, March 24, 2022

Ade Zur Guten Nacht

Something happened last night, listening to Heino

singing Ade zur Guten Nacht my heart and mind

got the message we have said good night and I

can let you go, wishing you happiness and love

 

The beauty which I had glimpsed in your soul firmly

ensconced in my heart, you remain as a melody

playing in my heart - whenever Heino sings Jetzt

wird der Schluss gemacht dass ich muss scheiden -

 

The sweet refrain plays in my mind Da komme Ich

wieder - We shall meet again when seasons pass,

in another dimension we shall find each other again

I can’t hold onto you all the time, but you are waiting

 

For me on the other side… 

https://youtu.be/AOixY-EOVlk

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...